2.10.2012

Paint the front door

This has been in the plans since I painted our trim last september. I can't seem to get the motivation to take the door off its hinges and slap a coat of paint on it. Plus, how do you keep your animals in the house when there's no door?

Anyway...  I have been torn between a deep blue or a real red.
This may be too bright for my liking




The swatch that I have been carrying around in my purse has been Sherwin Williams "Stolen Kiss"
These people actually used stolen kiss an it looks amazing.
http://thatvillagehouse.blogspot.com/2010/08/finally-day-has-come.html


Hubby's aunt recommended red for good feng shui. But those blues, ohh they are to die for! With the weather being as good as it has been I have been tempted to tackle this project this weekend. Time for decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment