Here are some key phrases I plan to throw in to get this gal a developmental position:
- Motive employees and delegate responsibilities
- Work comfortably and effectively with others
- Understand and respect individuals different needs and perspectives
- I know I can do this job (even though I have no prior managerial experience)
- I use the states 5 's' model -Sort-Set in order-standardize-shine-sustsain
- Biggest weakness is that I enjoy mistakes - mine or a peers as I will always remember them as a great learning experience and never make it again.
- Greatest quality is my passion for any job I do that I do full heartedly
- Utilize states Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Responsibility, Stewardship, Innovation and service equity to promote diversity
- The obvious team or alone question? Depending on the task I can do either one seemingly well.
Wish me luck.
Side Note: Please send your positive thoughts to my mentor KC who is in surgery today.