1.12.2012

Developmental OPS

Is the position I interview for today. I am so excited to have the opportunity to show my managers manager what I am made of and sell myself. My manager has hired me twice and she has expressed her confidence in me. She is also part of this interview process so I don't want to jump the gun here but I feel I have it in the bag. I know I have some good competition (not sure who yet) but I feel confident in my self. Even if I don't get it I will have been glad to have accepted the challenge and done the best I could.


Here are some key phrases I plan to throw in to get this gal a developmental position:

  • Motive employees and delegate responsibilities
  • Work comfortably and effectively with others
  • Understand and respect individuals different needs and perspectives
  • Constructive
  • I know I can do this job (even though I have no prior managerial experience)
  • I use the states 5 's' model -Sort-Set in order-standardize-shine-sustsain
  • Biggest weakness is that I enjoy mistakes - mine or a peers as I will always remember them as a great learning experience and never make it again.
  • Greatest quality is my passion for any job I do that I do full heartedly
  • Utilize states Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Responsibility, Stewardship, Innovation and service equity to promote diversity
  • The obvious team or alone question? Depending on the task I can do either one seemingly well.

Wish me luck.




Side Note: Please send your positive thoughts to my mentor KC who is in surgery today.

No comments:

Post a Comment